Monday, March 3, 2008

New cotton cloth tape !!!


It has taken me a while, but I just have to write about it : cloth tape. I had never seen something like that before. It is a 100 % cotton fabric with adhesive on the back. The tape is backed on the spool by peel-off paper. How neat - no sticky residue.... And it is pretty cool looking too. The majority off it has a very Japanese feel to it, but there are also a few spools with typical Aimee/Kawaii Figures on it. I have been using some off it to deck out some old picture frames and am giving them a new Asian look. Each spool is 5cm wide and 100 cm long (approx. 2x40")... My son was using it for his homework assignment in Japanese class - he cut some off the fans and balls out and combined them with origami paper for a collage..... So it seems the possibilities are amazing .....

No comments: